PROJILITY Projects™ reduces the time, cost, and complexity of project and portfolio management. Powered by Microsoft® Project Server 2010, its scalable and connected work management platform is ideal for improving the processes and profits of your mid-sized business or department. Deployed in hours or hosted in minutes for a ready-to-go PMO solution.
- “Ready to go” rapid installation and configuration with built-in roles, dashboards, project templates, dozens of requests types, workflow, workspaces, and over 50 reports.
- Enhanced user experience with interactive workspaces for team members, project managers, executives, program managers, and portfolio managers.
- SharePoint collaboration instantly available to improve productivity with team workspaces that include request generation, time management, calendar, task timer, project documents, and social media.
- Easy adoption for team members and non-technical users with an intuitive web interface, web-based project editing, and integration with Microsoft Project Pro 2010.
- “Ready to grow” with a scalable growth path for organizations new to PPM. Makes it easy to start with Project Server 2010 and grow with more powerful features as the organization matures.
- Manage requests, resources, and plan projects to align with business objectives.
- Better visibility and control of projects, programs, and portfolios with status overview, timelines, upcoming tasks, milestones, issues, risks, and alerts.
- Lower and predictable IT costs when with secure hosting for SharkPro Projects.
PROJILITY IT Perform
IT organizations are challenged to deliver innovative technologies across the enterprise while continuing to improve service levels. Having the ability to monitor all IT activity and report trends is critical to efficient use of IT resources and prevention of loss of services.
PROJILITY IT Perform is an IT metrics portal that provides a global view of all IT activity for the CIO and IT managers. Information from all aspects of IT is aggregated and presented in a clear and consistent view. The IT Performance portal can collect data from all aspects of IT, including Telecomm, Networks, PMOs, Security, Production, Major Applications, Help Desk, and more.
Project Management Offices and IT departments are challenged with mounting requests for services, systems, and facilities while budgets remain constrained.
The PROJILITY Requests is an enterprise-wide business request system integrated with our proven project and portfolio management solution powered by Microsoft® SharePoint and Project Server. SharkPro Projects Work Request Framework is designed to help health organizations capture ideas and requests, align resources and investments with business priorities, gain control across all types of work, and report performance.
We've created clever apps for Microsoft Office and SharePoint that make your daily tasks easier. Visit the Microsoft Office Store.
PROJILITY Insite™ is an app for Project that enables project managers and information workers using Microsoft Project 2013 to connect with their Office365 or company SharePoint project site to view/edit/add Risks, Issues, and Documents. With PROJILITY Insite™ you can directly access SharePoint project and Project Server artifacts and corresponding items from within Microsoft Project 2013.
PROJILITY Project View ™ is a preconfigured project dashboard for SharePoint 2013 sites for Project Web App (PWA) or Office365 customers with PPM Online. PROJILITY Project View™ saves time in setting up an effective project site and provides a comprehensive view of the tasks, milestones, action items, and documents for your project on a single, printable web page.
PROJILITY Consulting to Complete Your Solution
PROJILITY offers training, services, and world-class partner products to complete your project management solution and ensure your success. Learn more about Projility consulting services or email us for more information.
- Extending or Tailoring your PROJILITY Projects solution
- Custom Project Server and SharePoint Implementations
- PMO consulting and mentoring
- Training for Administrators, Users, Project and Portfolio Managers
Hosting for PROJILITY Projects and Project Server